Monday, July 23, 2007

My Family Car is Headed to Jammin' Java

The famous Joe McDermott, he of the kids songs that even grown-ups can love, is playing this Saturday at Jammin' Java in Vienna VA at 11:00 am. Some or all of the Roosevelts are going to zip out there for the show once we have moved back into the Great House.

Not only is Joe an excellent musician (D. Roosevelt and I are likely married because of Joe's old band Grains of Faith), but he has a red guitar, named after yours truly. No Joke.

See you there.

5 comments:

emfink said...

I wonder if he'll come to North Carolina? Oh how I wish the old GOF songs were available on CD or MP3!

Clementine said...

Is the guitar named after just your first name, or all 4 of your names, or what?

Roosevelt Street In Exile said...

Just 2, thanky very much.

Max Derlmeister said...

President Roosevelt? That's a weird name for a guitar. Someone once named their flugelhorn after me. I was flattered until I heard her say, "I need a new valve for Stupid." I was crushed. But not as crushed as the horn was after she ran it over with her karma later that night.

Wait, this isn't decaf...?

Roosevelt Street In Exile said...

BTW: lunched with Joe McD who says he is performing adult music again. Promised some .mp3s sometime soon.