Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Tullycraft at SxSW

If I were in Austin for SxSW, I would surely go see Tullycraft at some club called Parish II at 1 am Friday.

Tullycraft are purveyors of excellent indie-pop, filled with hooks, clever turns of phrase, and stories about people you might have known. And they have a good website (though it has been promising a new record for a long time now).

Of course, if I really were in Austin, I would probably only say I was going to Tullycraft, and instead I would go to bed.

2 comments:

LindseyBee said...

it's true. tullycraft and maybe peter, bjorn and john are the only two solid bets i saw on the sxsw line-up. i would love to see them there.

emfink said...

I really like today's MP3 of the day: "Indian Summer" by Manhattan Love Suicides. Great song; great band name.